Commercial and Residential Gas Fitter in Red Deer AB
Performing gas line installations in your home or business must be completed by a professional tradesman with certified qualifications! These gas fitting certifications are compulsory and are provincially specific.
Solutions Plumbing & Gasfitting has the necessary credentials to deal with residential and commercial natural gas line installation and repairs in Red Deer, Innisfail, Olds, Blackfalds, Lacombe and other Alberta communities in between.
Running natural gas lines into your home, or installing natural gas appliances at your place of business, are equally important to Solutions Plumbing when it comes to safety. We maintain a strong adherence to the provincial Gas Code Regulations and only install or service equipment that has passed the Standards Council of Canada testing and certification process.
For a quote on the installation, repair or service of natural gas appliances, call Solutions Plumbing and Gasfitting today at 403-896-5214. One of our experienced natural gas technicians would be happy to speak with you and answer any questions you might have.
Natural Gas Installations
Solutions Plumbing & Gasfitting installs the following natural gas products in residential and commercial environments. All applicable permits are obtained before installation of any natural gas product.
- New natural gas lines (customer can dig trench themselves if preferred)
- Natural gas appliances such as cook tops and ranges
- Gas hot water tanks
- Tankless natural gas water heaters
- Natural gas powered furnaces
- Clothes dryers that run on natural gas
- Garage gas heaters
- Natural gas barbecues
- Outdoor gas patio heaters
- Natural gas fire pits / tables
Natural Gas Repairs and Service
Solutions Plumbing repairs and services homes and businesses that use a wide variety of natural gas equipment. If a permit is required before we repair or service your equipment, we will acquire the necessary legal documentation.
- Existing gas line pipe repairs
- Cleaning and checking cook top and range elements
- Servicing and inspecting hot water tanks
- Adjustments and inspections of tankless water heaters
- Inspections and servicing on almost all makes and models of furnaces
- Clothes dryer reviews and servicing
- Examination and testing of garage heaters
- Gas barbecue checkups and testing
- Patio heater inspection and servicing
- Examination and servicing of fire pits / tables
Natural Gas Emergencies Inside and Outside
If you detect an odor that smells like rotten eggs inside your home or business, ensure that anyone present leaves the building immediately! Chances are you have a natural gas leak. Contact your natural gas provider or 911.
The same applies if you discover the same odor outside of a building. Call 911 or your energy supplier. Warn any other people in the area to stay clear of the location until the situation has been addressed.
Why Choose Us as Your Gas Fitter in Red Deer?
Safety, certification, experience and genuine caring are what make us approachable and authentic.
Contact Solutions Plumbing & Gasfitting today and experience the same personalized treatment that so many of their satisfied customers have received. And we encourage you to review our rating with the Better Business Bureau.